Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of not buying anything new...

... so I feel like I am an shop addict going through withdrawl.  It probably isn't that dramatic, but I found myself this morning looking online for post-holiday sales!  "Oh, that would be cute for her... or him... or wait if so and so has a baby one day that onsies with a bike on it would be so cute! or the komono onsie would be so cute for my friends sister who's baby... wait, their baby is grown up!"

Shopping is fun, and I love it and I have a side business doing it.  But, I think these periods of "purifcation" or rather "detoxing" are good for the soul and can bring you back to a normal reality, especially after all the holiday shopping. 

I have found that second hand stores are great, and that just looking in my closest  I can find things that I totally forgot I had.  And plus... I love to make scarfs and have been promising my sister one for weeks, so I better get on that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment